Application form along with Prospectus can be obtained from the college office by paying Rs.300/-(Rupees three hundred only). The duly filled in form may, then be either submitted to the office personally or sent by registered post.
As stated above, selection will be made as per the rules framed by the PU Board, Bangalore / Government of Karnataka. The selected candidates will be asked to meet the Principal along with their parents. Every parent seeking admission for his/her son/daughter should produce the following:
1. Original Marks Card/Provisional marks card (signed by the school H.M) from the previous school with one attested copy. For ICSE, CBSE, NIR and foreign Students original with 2 attested copies should be submitted.
2. Transfer certificates from the previous school. Students from districts other than Dakshina Kannada shall get this certificate countersigned by the Block Educational Officer of their respective region. In the case of students from outside Karnataka State, the DDPI has to countersign.
3. Conduct Certificate from the previous school.
4. Colour Photographs – (i) Passport size-8 (ii) Stamp size-2
5. Attested copy of cast certificate and income certificate (Applicable to SC/ST/Group I candidates only)
6. Eligibility Certificate and Migration Certificate: only for ICSE, CBSE, NRI and Foreign students.
Admission of Foreign national is subject to:
1. Meeting eligibility requirement as laid down by the Director of PU Boards, Bangalore
2. Obtaining No Objection certificate from the Ministry of Human Recourse Development (Dept. of Education) Government of India.
3. Possessing a valid passport and Student Visa for the period of study in the institution.
(Candidates from outside the country shall be admitted to the course only on production of a provisional Eligibility Certificate, issued by the Board. The college authorities will assist in this work and it can be obtained from the commissioner, Dept. of PU Education, Bangalore after submitting a duly filled in application form along with the pass certificate of the qualifying examination and Photostat copies of other necessary certificates duly attested by a Gazzetted Officer.
Note: The students are informed to keep with them sufficient attested copies of the original documents submitted to the college at the time of the admission as the originals will not be returned till admission is approved/ completion of the course.
Fees: All the fees for I year must be paid at the time of admission and fees for II year, immediately after announcement of I PU results. The fee structure is as per the directions given by the management and is based on the guidelines given by Karnataka PU Board.